July 30, 2016
We invite you to come and learn what it means to be a great leader both on and off the field! This course will help you lead your team and your school at a high level throughout the upcoming school year and for the rest of your life...
Time: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Cost: $125 (Payments made to T Bar M Camps)
Grades: 10th-12th Boys
Location: T Bar M Camps in New Braunfels, TX.
What to Bring: Shorts, T-Shirt, Athletic Shoes, and a Great Attitude!
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, and Snacks will be provided
- Fourth Quarter Registration Form [doc]
Fourth Quarter Leadership Institute is an elite training course designed to take the Leadership skills of young athletes to the next level. The focus of our day will be on what it takes to be an effective leader in any arena of life, but especially in the locker room and on the field of competition. The four sessions of the day will center around The Courage of a Leader, The Conviction of a Leader, The Discipline of a Leader, and The Heart of a Leader. Each of these will be broken down into different character traits that the leader must possess before they can effectively lead those around them. By the time the day ends, the athletes will know what it takes to be an effective leader, they will have been given opportunities to apply the instruction, and they will have their own written plans on how they will effectively implement the instruction in to their own lives, the atmosphere of their locker room, and the school in which they attend.
|8:45am||Welcome and Expectations|
|9:00 - 9:45am||Session 1|
|9:45 - 10:30am||
Put it into Practice
|10:45 - 11:30am||
|11:30 - 12:15pm||
Put it into Practice 2
|12:15 - 1:00pm||Lunch|
|1:15 - 2:00pm||Session 3|
|2:00 - 2:45pm||Put it into Practice 3|
|3:00 - 3:45pm||Session 4|
|3:45 - 4:40pm||Put it into Practice 4|
|4:45 - 5:00pm||
Wrap it up and pull it all together
- Seven State Championship Appearances
- Four State Titles as a Head Coach
- Seven Time Coach of the Year, Two Time
- Coach of the Decade, and Inductee into Multiple Hall of Fames
- Current Executive Director of the Texas
- High School Coaches Association
- Four State Championship appearances
- Two State Titles as a Head Coach
- Father and Coach of University of Texas Quarterbacks Colt and Case McCoy
- Current Athletic Director for the Flippen Group
- Former Anchor of the Sprint Relay at Texas Christian University
- Director of Camps at T Bar M in New Braunfels, Texas
- High Energy and Highly Sought after Speaker on Leadership
- Director of Four Camps and Year Long Programs influencing over 10,000 people.
- Quarterback on Two State Championship Teams at Converse Judson
- Quarterback Coach at Converse Judson on their 2002 State Championship Team
- Author and Speaker on Leadership Development
- Author of "The Classroom: Mastering the 7 Traits of a Winner"