Cancellation / Refund Policy
- Your tuition deposit is refundable until March 1.
- Sports Camp/Camp Travis/USC/UBC campers canceling after March 1 will forfeit $125 and receive a refund of the remaining camp balance up to 30 days before your session begins. Day Camp/Discover252 campers canceling after April 1 will forfeit $100 up to 30 days before your session begins.
- Registrations that cancel within 30 days of their camp session will forfeit 50% of the tuition. Registrations that cancel within 14 days of their camp session will forfeit entire tuition.
- Campers canceling due to illness, with written doctor's orders, will receive their entire camp fee less $125.
- Our cancellation policy has been created due to the increased demand for available camper space and to insure fairness to all who wish to attend T Bar M Camps.
Absences & Withdrawals
The Directors reserve the right to dismiss any camper whose influence and conduct becomes detrimental to the best interests of the program. No refunds will be made for dismissed campers or withdrawals. The only exception is for a withdrawal on doctor's orders, in which case we will prorate a refund based on the remaining days of camp. We are a nonprofit organization and any forfeiture of deposits or fees will be put in our General Donation Fund.
Full tuition for overnight camps is due March 1. We cannot guarantee your camper's spot will be held without total tuition paid by March 1.
Advance payments may be made monthly by check, or charged to your credit/debit card online under My Account. All payments must be completed by March 1, so begin making your payments early. Contact our office for more information.