Cancellation / Refund Policy
Our Cancellation Policy has been created due to increased demand and to insure fairness to all who wish to attend T Bar M Camps and Retreats.
- Overnight Youth Camps: Your tuition deposit is refundable until March 1.
- Overnight Youth Camps: Cancellations after March 1 will forfeit deposit and receive a refund of the remaining camp balance up to 30 days prior to your session start date.
- Day Camp and D252 Youth Camps: Your tuition deposit is refundable until April 1.
- Day Camp and D252 Youth Camps: Cancellations after April 1 will forfeit deposit up to 30 days prior to your session start date.
- Summer Family Camps: Your tuition deposit is refundable until April 1.
- Summer Family Camps: Cancellations after April 1 will forfeit $50 per adult (ages 13+) up to 30 days prior to your session start date.
- Weekend Family Camps: Your tuition deposit is refundable up to 30 days prior to your event start date.
- ALL CAMPS Within 30 Days: Registrations cancelling within 30 days of session start date will forfeit 50% of tuition. Registrations cancelling within 14 days of their session start date will forfeit entire tuition.
- Campers canceling due to illness, with doctor's note, will receive their entire camp fee less deposit.
Absences & Withdrawals
T Bar M Directors reserve the right to dismiss any person whose influence and conduct becomes detrimental to the best interests of the program and/or event. No refunds will be made for dismissed persons or withdrawals. The only exception is for a withdrawal on Director's or nurses orders, in which case we will prorate a refund based on the remaining days of the event. We are a nonprofit organization and any forfeiture of deposits or fees will be put in our General Donation Fund.
Full tuition is expected on or before due date to guarantee a spot in that event.
Payments can be made by check via mail, or charged to your credit/debit card online under My Account. Options can include convenienent auto-payments which can also be set up online under My Account. Contact our office for more information.