Take your swim game to the next level.
Join five-time Olympic medalist Josh Davis and award-winning Collegiate Swim Coach Dan Lloyd for a week of stroke-refining, adventure-chasing, Jesus-loving fun. Hours of individual swim instruction plus all the wild camp fun you expect from T Bar M Camps.
"A real champion develops themselves physically, mentally and spiritually. It is possible to be really tough, have fun and serve others. This is one of the only camps in the world equipping swimmers to do that." - Josh Davis
- Boys and girls, Ages 9-16
- Instruction from Olympian Josh Davis and collegiate swim coaches
- 5 to 1 camper to coach ratio
- 2 in-water sessions a day
- Faith building activities focusing on character development
- High Ropes Course adventure for all
During the week, these outstanding coaches will give individual instruction to improve stroke technique and push each camper to a new level of endurance and speed through challenging activities in and out of the pool. Not only will you see your child reach new goals in the water, but you will also see them grow their heart to become a true champion and warrior for Christ. They will also enjoy meeting other competitive swimmers from all over the US! We can't wait for you to join us!
Requirements for Registration
You will be asked to provide the following times during registration:
- 100yd free
- 500yd free
- 100yd back
- 100yd breast
|10:00am||Batter Box (Bible study)|
|10:40am||Morning activity (High ropes course, Schlitterbahn)|
|1:00pm||FOB (Rest time)|
|5:00pm||Dry land activities (Technique or film)|
|8:00pm||Team Meeting (Teaching time with T Bar M Sports Camp)|
|10:00pm||Head to bed|
Why Ultimate Swim Camp? Our Top Ten Reasons ...
- A huge air-conditioned house in the heart of camp bunking guys on one side, girls on the other, separated by a large living space and ktichen for snacks.
- Camper to coach ratio is 5:1 ... your child will be safe, encouraged and known by name.
- Josh and Dan lead two practices a day with creative, challenging and constructive workouts!
- Good food! Meals are provided to give swimmers the nutrition and energy they need, all while keeping things fun.
- A high ropes course where swimmers conquer several obstacles outside of the pool.
- Check out our brand new outdoor pool, complete with 8 25-yard lanes, fun music and coaches cheering alongside swimmers in each lane!
- Don't waste fun! Our motto to ensure every moment contains the most amount of fun possible. Camp is full of wild and crazy traditions to make this happen.
- Friendships that last forever.
- Coach Dan's dryland routine will draw you closer to God while you pray for mercy!
- Schlitterbahn. Imagine the world's best swim camp at the world's best waterpak. We'll take you there.